There's still time - but not much - for today's issue!

  • tdgac@zwallet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2001
      We are just hours away from sending our second issue of The Wizard's
      World Strange & Unusual Newsletter. Membership is growing rapidly and
      this is a FUN one to receive!

      We still have a very limited amount of advertising space, and it is
      FREE (if you don't make this issue you will appear in our March 29th)!

      Mail your 2-4 line ad, along with your membership to:

      mailto:wizworld@...?subject=SEND_ME_SOMETHING_UNUSUAL

      Hurry!

      The Wizard's World
      Visit our site at: