Attention All Ezine Publishers

  • afc_ads
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      Our Publishers earn $5 every month for particpating plus 50% on all
      ezine ad sales they refer. Along with $1.50 for each new publisher
      they refer to Afc ADS.com

      Submit Your Ezine!

      Over 24 Ezines now participating in our program and we're growing
      every day.

      Afc ADS gives you, the Ezine publisher, an effective way to increase
      your subscriber base for free (One time ad placement for new
      subscribers.) Below you will find an overview of this service. If
      you have already read this you can skip to the bottom of this page
      to the submit form

      Note: We do not allow Adult Ezines in our co op.

      How does this work?

      Visitors to our site can easily search for and order ad placement to
      Ezines that they are interested in receiving. When they order an ad
      package on our site, We send an email to your specified email
      address to inform you that someone has placed an order and would
      like to be subscribed to your publication.

      What do I have to do?

      All you have to do is confirm their ad placement in your ezine and
      add them to your subscriber list. This is a good time to let them
      know what your advertising rates are, as well as any specials you
      are running.

      What are the benefits?

      A listing in our program including your website link.
      Ad Swap with other ezines.
      You can edit your listing 24 hours a day by updating your
      information.
      Each Month we will pick an ezine to be featured on our website.
      Free Ebooks will be given out each month
      Opportunity to win cash every month

      So visit us today and submit your ezine!

      http://www.afcads.com/join.html