Michael LaRocca's Writing Newsletter

  • WriteBusiness Ezine Announcement Service
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2001
      Michael LaRocca's Writing Newsletter is a free bi-weekly newsletter that offers
      hundreds of free resources for readers, writers and webmasters. Winner of the
      Literary Resource Award. Suitable for all ages.

      ----------
      Need ezine subscribers? We'll submit your ezine to up to 130
      ezine promotion resources and make your subscriber list grow
      by leaps and bounds! http://www.writebusiness.com
    • azdem@citlink.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2001
        --- In Ezine_News@y..., WriteBusiness Ezine Announcement Service
        <ezines@c...> wrote:
        > Michael LaRocca's Writing Newsletter is a free bi-weekly newsletter
        that offers
        > hundreds of free resources for readers, writers and webmasters.
        Winner of the
        > Literary Resource Award. Suitable for all ages.
        >
        > To subscribe, Send a blank email to mailto:michaellarocca-
        subscribe@y...

        > Need ezine subscribers? We'll submit your ezine to up to 130
        > ezine promotion resources and make your subscriber list grow
        > by leaps and bounds! http://www.writebusiness.com

        Hi, guy! There can only be one Michael LaRocca that I know of. If
        so, Joel K. Barr says "Hi". Michael can contact me at
        joelkbarr@...