,,The Rebus"

  • HappyYou
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2003
      Hi,

      ,,The Rebus" is free be-weekly newsletter with
      the best new 20 rebuses only for You! As the plus,
      we have anagrams, cryptograms, enigmas, aphorisms,
      proverbs, quotes, advertising sites and much more!

      We are using only the best words, and You are free
      to solve our rebuses with family, children and
      friends! Our rebuses are for age 17 and more,
      because it is hard to solve more rebuses!

      See our the message archive with 8 issues and
      160 rebuses!

      Formatted, moderated.

      Subscribe free by sending the blank e-mail by the
      click on:
      therebus-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      or in the site:

      The e-mail of moderator is:
      happyyou37@...

      Thank You very much!
      Moderator

    • HappyYou
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15, 2003
        Hi,

        ,,The Rebus" is free be-weekly newsletter with
        the best new 20 rebuses only for You! As the plus,
        we have anagrams, cryptograms, enigmas, aphorisms,
        proverbs, quotes, advertising sites and much more!

        We are using only the best words, and You are free
        to solve our rebuses with family, children and
        friends! Our rebuses are for age 17 and more,
        because it is hard to solve more rebuses!

        See our the message archive with 9 issues and
        180 rebuses!

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
            Hi,

            ,,The Rebus" is free be-weekly newsletter with
            the best new 20 rebuses for You only!
            We are using only the best words, and You are free
            to read our rebuses with children, family and
            friends!

            See our the message archive of 24 issues!

            Formatted, moderated.

            Subscribe free by sending e-mail by the click on:
            therebus-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

            or in the site:

            The e-mail address of moderator is:
            happyyou37@...

            Thank You very much!
            Moderator
          • mirkobabic2001
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 25, 2005
              Hi,

              ,,The Rebus" is free newsletter with
              the best new 20 rebuses for You only!
              We are using only the best words, and You are free
              to read our rebuses with children, family and
              friends!

              See our the message archive of 27 issues!