MoneyALLY Newsletter Launch!

  • Sean_san <sanee101@zwallet.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hi friends,

      I've just launched my MoneyALLY Making Money Online
      Newsletter recently and you're all invited to join :-)

      http://www.moneyally.com/newsletter.htm

      In each issue, you'll discover insider secrets to making
      money online.

      MoneyALLY Newsletter is packed with online wealth-
      building secrets, "personally-tested" techniques, HOT
      tips and tricks, free downloads, scam reports, and more!

      Join now and receive a FREE $159 value Money-Making
      package including 4 eBooks, tons of hard-hitting reports,
      and a 5-part "How to REALLY Make Money from Affiliate
      Programs" eMail course!

      http://www.moneyally.com/newsletter.htm

      There's no cost or obligation, and you're free to
      unsubscribe anytime.

      I've decided to give away this free $159 value package
      for a limited time as a gift (and I'm beginning to think
      I'm a little crazy ;-p), so I won't guarantee that it'll still
      be there by the time you see this message.

      You can subscribe from my website at:
      http://www.moneyally.com/newsletter.htm

      Or you can subscribe by simply sending a blank e-mail to:
      moneyally_ezine@...

      To Your Success!

      - Sean
      Founder, MoneyALLY.com