Daughters of the Earth ezine and free fragrance sample

  • EarthDaughter Arts
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 9, 2000
      A jewelry, giftware, arts and crafts newsletter for EarthDaughter Arts. Come
      relax and learn of the beauty of our earth. Are you an EarthChild? Do you feel
      a special connection to the Earth that runs deeper than words? Would you like
      to honor it with those special times of creativity and peaceful reflection? Our
      newsletter comes out monthly and has crafts projects, herbal lore, ideas for
      relaxation and meditation and links to websites that honor the concept of the
      EarthChild.

      Our current October issue is out and has baking and aromatherapy ideas. Plus,
      you receive a free, seasonal fragrance sample when you subscribe!

      We are also looking for submissions. To get an idea of what types of themes and
      concepts we promote in our ezine, please visit
      http://earthdaughterarts.com/edaconcept.html

      To subscribe to Daughters of the Earth, send an email to:
      earthdaughterarts-subscribe@egroups.com

      To subscribe to our version of Daughters of the Earth for the pagan community,
      send an email to: daughters_of_the_earth@egroups.com