HaileysComet Weekly

  • Damon Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2003
      Are you looking for real promotion? Are you getting the
      sales you need to succeed? No? Then you need to come to
      HaileysComet Weekly where you will find all the tools
      and articles you need to succeed with you promotion or
      service, All subscribers receive free weekly ads & a Pro
      membership in our highly RESPONSIVE safelist, Our point
      system safelist guarantee's your service to be seen! Our
      Weekly newletter will give you the edge you need to Make
      your business a success! Try us out! There is no cost
      and if you don't agree that we can help you then you can
      unsubscribe at any time, Don't wait start your campain with
      us today! goto: http://haileyscomet.beyondtraffic.com/
    • Damon Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2003
        HaileysComet Weekly has partnered with IOS Register to bring you the
        BEST in Marketing & Advertising, Ios is one of the TOP MARKETING &
        ADVERTISING sites on the internet today! Combined with HaileysComet
        Weekly we will be bringing our members everything they need to succeed
        in their venture to make money from home, All members will receive
        FREE and low cost advertising along with the tools needed to get your
        service or promotion out in front of the masses so that you become
        successful! Come see what our members are calling the best resource
        center on the internet!! GoTo
        http://www.ad-alyzer.com/727/BYAA88778

        Thank you for your Time
        Damon Smith