Receive 3 Free Gifts Just For Subscribing!

  • Michael and Peggy Johnson <customclient@
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2003
      Subscribe to My new Newsletter 1 Million Visitors at Yahoo Groups and
      Receive 3 Free Gifts!

      We will be accepting guest articles, and only 2 ads per week. The
      rest of the Newsletter will contain up to date and the latest in new
      Internet Marketing Techniques.

      "HOW TO GET 1 MILLION VISITORS ON YOUR WEB SITE WITHOUT PAYING A DIME
      IN ADVERTISEMENT"
      My experience has taught me there is no real mystery to earning large
      sums of money if you understand this one simple thing... ...it's Not
      What You Know, But Who You Know!

      1millionvisitors-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Sincerely
      Michael Johnson