Subscriber, here's your gift membership from SuccessXpress

  • Malacka
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2002
      Dear Subscriber,

      Happy holidays! I know it's a little early to be sending out
      Christmas gifts, but I've got such extremely exciting news
      that I just couldn't wait to share it... Corey Rudl has given
      me special permission to give away $0 Gift Memberships
      to his "Secrets To Their Success" Private Web Site so
      that you can now see for yourself...

      "Mom & Pop" web sites that are earning incomes
      in excess of $30,000 to $2,000,000 a year

      .... and discover the exact step-by-step strategies they
      have personally used to generate these massive profits!

      ACTIVATE YOUR $0 GIFT MEMBERSHIP NOW and you
      will instantly
      be exposed to extremely successful netrepreneurs like...

      REAL-LIFE CASE STUDY #1 -- Jordan McAuley

      This twenty-something entrepreneur turned his high-school
      hobby of autograph collecting into a full-time business that's
      now EARNING HIM OVER $200,000 A YEAR! His site
      attracts over 390,000 visitors each month... and he converts
      20% of his newsletter subscribers into paying customers!

      REAL-LIFE CASE STUDY #2 -- Rosalind Gardner

      Rosalind's dating information site is generating an income
      of $30,000 TO $50,000 US PER MONTH (over $360,000 per
      year!) with a staggering 40% to 50% profit margin... and
      she's not even selling her own product!

      REAL-LIFE CASE STUDY #3 -- Corey Tournet

      Corey Tournet's laundry-related web site targets a very
      specific, niche market. And now, with the help of some
      TOP SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS, he's turned his
      idea into a $100,000 sales machine that he runs from
      the comfort of his own home!

      REAL-LIFE CASE STUDY #4 -- Christine Nicholls

      By starting her own online business, a kids' crafts site,
      WORK-AT-HOME MOM Christine Nicholls has been able
      to generate a significant part-time income of $20,000 per
      year... WORKING ONLY 10 HOURS PER WEEK from
      the comfort of her own home.

      .... as well as many other "real people" just like you and
      me who are creating a fortune on the Internet!

      So if you want to automatically SKIP THE FAILING PROMOTIONS
      and start learning the tested, proven strategies that real
      businesses have already shown to be enormously successful,
      visit:

      <http://www.writersnest.com/Secrets_Free_Membership.html>

      .... and Activate Your $0 Gift Membership IMMEDIATELY!

      I have no idea how much longer Corey plans to give away
      these $0 Gift Memberships, so please don't put this off. I'd
      hate to see you miss out on this exciting opportunity to
      learn the same secrets "real people" are using to make
      extraordinary incomes online!

      Enjoy the holidays!

      Yours in Success,

      Malacka

      Malacka is the author of a new ebook entitled "Internet
      Scams Exposed!" and a free monthly newsletter called
      SuccessXpress- the planet's only newsletter that talks
      back to it's readers! Click below to get the free
      newsletter & visit his websites
      <mailto:subscribe@...?subject=Subscribesig>
      <http://www.internet-scams-exposed.com>
      <http://www.writersnest.com>

      Malacka
      mailto:malacka@...
      http://www.writersnest.com
      http://www.internet-scams-exposed.com
      Creator of the world's First Talking newsletter,
      Talking eBooks, Home-Business Audio eBooks,
      Computer Tutor Training and the explosive
      New eBook entitled "Internet-Scams-Exposed!"