The Anagram

  • Happy
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 16, 2002
      Hi,

      ,,The Anagram" is free bi-weekly newsletter with the
      best 30 anagrams only for You! We are using only
      the best words, and You are free to read our
      newsletter with family and friends. The solutions are
      in same issue.

      Our newsletter is for age 15-16 and more.

      Formatted, moderated.

      Subscribe free at the site:

      or by sending the blanc e-mail by the click on:
      theanagram-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      The e-mail address of moderator is:
      happyyou37@...

      Thank You very much!
      Moderator

    • Happy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2003
        Hi,

        ,,The Anagram" is free bi-weekly newsletter with the
        best 30 anagrams only for You! We are using only
        the best words, and You are free to read our
        newsletter with family and friends. The solutions are
        in same issue.

        As the plus, we have rebuses, cryptograms, aphorisms,
        proverbs and quotes.

        See our the message archive with 5 issues and 150
        anagrams.

        Our newsletter is for age 15-16 and more.

        Formatted, moderated.

        Subscribe free at the site:

        or by sending the blanc e-mail by the click on:
        theanagram-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        The e-mail address of moderator is:
        happyyou37@...

        Thank You very much!
        Moderator

      • HappyYou
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31, 2003
          Hi,

          ,,The Anagram" is free be-weekly newsletter with
          the best new 30 anagrams only for You! As the plus,
          we have rebuses, cryptograms, enigmas, aphorisms,
          proverbs, quotes, advertising sites and much more!

          We are using only the best words, and You are free
          to solve our anagrams with family, children and
          friends! Our anagrams are for age 17 and more,
          because it is hard to solve more anagrams!

          See our the message archive with 9 issues and
          270 anagrams!

          Formatted, moderated.

          Subscribe free by sending the blank e-mail by the
          click on:
          theanagram-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          or in the site:

          The e-mail of moderator is: