The Cryptogram

  • Happy
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 16, 2002
      Hi,

      ,,The Cryptogram" is free bi-weekly newsletter with
      the best new 40 cryptograms only for You! Only
      subscribers are free to use free our cryptograms
      in web, newspapers, radio or TV!

      We are using only the best words, and You are
      free to read our newsletter with family, friends
      and children.

      See our the message archive with 40 issues.

      Subscribe free in the site:

      Formatted, moderated.

      The e-mail address of moderator is:
      happyyou37@...

      Thank You very much!
      Moderator

    • Happy
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 6, 2003
        Hi,

        ,,The Cryptogram" is free bi-weekly newsletter with
        the best new 40 cryptograms only for You! Only
        subscribers are free to use free our cryptograms
        in web, newspapers, radio or TV!

        We are using only the best words, and You are
        free to read our newsletter with family, friends
        and children.

        See our the message archive with 41 issues.

        As the plus, we have aphorisms, rebuses, anagrams,
        quotes and proverbs.

        Subscribe free in the site:

        Formatted, moderated.

        The e-mail address of moderator is:
        happyyou37@...

        Thank You very much!
        Moderator

      • HappyYou
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 31, 2003
          Hi,

          ,,The Cryptogram" is free be-weekly newsletter with
          the best new 40 cryptograms only for You! Only
          subscribers are free to use our cryptograms in TV,
          radio, newpapers or web! As the plus, we have
          enigmas, anagrams, rebuses, proverbs, quotes, aphorisms
          and recommended sites!

          We are using only the best words, and You are free
          to solve our cryptograms with family, children and
          friends! Our cryptograms are for age 17 and more,
          because it is hard to solve more cryptograms!

          See our the message archive with 47 issues!

          Formatted, moderated.

          Subscribe free by sending the blank e-mail by the
          click on:
          TheCryptogram-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          or in the site:

          The e-mail of moderator is: