I'm curious

  • netserveint
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2002
      Hello Everyone,

      I'm curious to try and get an informal idea of how many publishers
      are using the Interactive Library, and/or the FREE fresh content e-
      sources from Opportunity Update. The log files for both the library
      http://opportunityupdate.com/articles and the topic specific page
      http://www.opportunityupdate.com/ezine_articles_by_Category.html
      show a good amount of traffic, but that really doesn't tell us if the
      content is being used.

      If those publishers, and webmasters that are using the content
      wouldn't mind contacting me at editor@opportunityupdate and letting
      me know if they are using the e-source and how it can be improved to
      make it better I'd really appreciate it.

      Thanks in advance,

      jbp
      Manager
      NetServe International, Inc.