Sharing Custody with a Jerk (tm) - weekly Ezine and Discussion Forum

  • coachheidi@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2002
      "Sharing Custody with a Jerk (tm)" - Open Discussion Forum
      and free weekly Ezine

      Ready to get beyond bitching and start living?
      Join our open discussion list for working single moms
      sharing custody with a jerk. My name is Heidi and I'm a
      Personal Life Coach. I have created this group to provide a
      safe place where single parents (dads are welcome!) who
      share custody of their children with an uncooperative ex may
      share their experience, struggles, heart-ache and solutions.
      To subscribe send an email to:
      sharingcustodywithajerk-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      To visit the Group Home Page go to:

      If you'd like to receive the free weekly ezine (broadcast
      only), please feel free to visit my website at
      http://www.heidicostas.com/ezines/ezines.html to subscribe,
      or send a blank email to heidi-26464@... .
      You'll get your first issue within minutes!

      I'd be delighted to welcome you to my world!
      Thanks

      Heidi Costas
      www.heidicostas.com
      editor@...