AskUncleSam InterNetwork Marketing Ezine

  • infoman728
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002
      "Powerful Internetwork Marketing Tools & Tips"
      We talk about what really works to gain exposure for
      your website. You'll avoid the time wasters and useless
      marketing strategies that others are using. We offer a
      monthly freebie download, askunclesam Q&A, and fresh
      marketing articles to make your online biz profitable.
      Free "mystery" marketing ebook to all new subscribers!
      mailto:subscribe@...
    • infoman728
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2002
        AskUncleSam Ezine provides free, cutting edge internet marketing
        tools & tips. We help you avoid wasting time on advertising that
        doesn't work and concentrate on what does. We offer a freebie
        download, Q & A, fresh articles and more! Free "mystery" marketing
        ebook for all new subscribers! We provide FREE marketing help because
        our philosophy is: Your success is our success!!
        AskUncleSam is always available for your questions!!
        Give him a try..............

        mailto:subscribe@...