Daughters of the Earth ezine

  • EarthDaughter Arts
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2000
      A jewelry, giftware, arts and crafts newsletter for EarthDaughter Arts. Come relax and learn of the beauty of our earth. Are you an EarthChild? Do you feel a special connection to the Earth that runs deeper than words? Would you like to honor it with those special times of creativity and peaceful reflection? Our newsletter comes out monthly and has crafts projects, herbal lore, ideas for relaxation and meditation and links to websites that honor the concept of the EarthChild.

      We are running a special right now, too. If you subscribe, you are eligible to receive a free fragrance oil sample.

      Our current issue includes articles on the moon, crystal meditation, garden websites and a special "virtual garden" project just for subscribers!

      Kristine Cherry - EarthDaughter Arts (http://www.earthdaughterarts.com)

      Kick your feet up and relax with the August issue of our ezine, Daughters of the Earth. Articles on meditation, relaxation, arts and crafts, moonlore, herblore and gardening tips are some of the subjects we cover.

      Subscribe now and receive a free sample of our new fragrance oils, too.