New Video Success News ezine submission

  • Doc Yankee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2002
      Please accept the following submission for my ezine "Video Success News". If you
      require any further information, please let me know.

      Ezine name: Video Success News
      Homepage URL: http://www.videosuccess.com
      Archive URL:
      No. of Subscribers: 690

      Subscribe URL: http://www.3rdcoast.com/cgi-bin/mail_list/mojo.cgi?f=subscribe&l=Video_Success_News
      Subscribe E-mail: info@...
      Frequency: Weekly
      Founded: July2002

      Accept articles: Yes
      Article guidelines: Must be related to video business management, promotions or advertising. Must submit before the 15th of each month.
      Article length: 400-700 words
      Number of articles/issue: 1
      Article topics: offline business marketing, advertising, promotional techniques and tips

      Description (450 chars): A free weekly ezine from legendary marketer Steve Yankee providing tools for success for the independent videomaker and small video business owner; articles on advertising, marketing, promotions, video techniques and practical business techniques. Subscribers are also offered discounts on Steve's latest products, including course, instructional videos and ebooks.