Sell Writing Online

  • saba77035
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 29, 2002
      Sell Writing Online NOW is an interactive weekly newsletter for
      writers. We share paying markets as well as other worthy writing
      websites. There's also an article in each issue related to writing or
      marketing. Plus a 2 question quiz for subscribers. If you answer one
      of
      the questions correctly, we will promote your Website for FREE in the
      following issue. Do you have an eBook or Print book? We'll help you
      promote your book for FREE too!

      To subscribe send an email to:
      mailto:sellwritingonline-subscribe@...

      Thanks
      Dallas Franklin
    • Dallas Hodder Franklin

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 28, 2002

                • Dallas Hodder Franklin <dallas@sellwriti
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 23, 2003
                    "Sell Writing Online" - An interactive weekly newsletter for writers.
                    Discover paying markets, marketing tips, and more! Plus a quiz:
                    Answer the questions correctly, and promote your Web site for FR*E in
                    the following issue.

                    Send an email to:
                    mailto:dallas@...?subject=Subscribe
                    OR click on the link at:
                    http://www.sellwritingonline.com/

                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 25 1:13 AM
                      "Sell Writing Online" - Voted # 1 as Zine Editor in the Preditors and
                      Editors 2002 Poll. An interactive newsletter for writers. Discover
                      paying markets, marketing tips, and more! Plus, a chance for you to
                      promote your Website/book in the following issue.

                      Send an email to:
                      dallas@...