The Aphorism

  • Happy
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 4, 2002
      Hi,

      ,,The Aphorism" is free weekly newsletter with the
      best new 45 aphorisms per issue only for You!
      Only subscribres are free to use free our aphorisms
      in web, newspapers, radio or TV!

      We are using only the best words, and You are free
      to read our newsletter with family, friends and
      children.

      See our the message archive with 60 issues.

      Subscribe free in the site:

      Formatted, moderated.

      The e-mail address of moderator is:
      happyyou37@...

      Thank You very much!
      Moderator

    • Happy
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 18, 2002
        Hi,

        ,,The Aphorism" is free weekly newsletter with the
        best new 45 aphorisms per issue only for You!
        Only subscribres are free to use free our aphorisms
        in web, newspapers, radio or TV!

        We are using only the best words, and You are free
        to read our newsletter with family, friends and
        children.

        See our the message archive with 64 issues.

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 15, 2002
          Hi,

          ,,The Aphorism" is free weekly newsletter with the
          best new 45 aphorisms per issue only for You!
          Only subscribres are free to use free our aphorisms
          in web, newspapers, radio or TV!

          We are using only the best words, and You are free
          to read our newsletter with family, friends and
          children.

          See our the message archive with 70 issues.

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 16, 2002
            Hi,

            ,,The Aphorism" is free weekly newsletter with the
            best new 45 aphorisms per issue only for You!
            Only subscribres are free to use free our aphorisms
            in web, newspapers, radio or TV!

            We are using only the best words, and You are free
            to read our newsletter with family, friends and
            children.

            See our the message archive with 74 issues.

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 6, 2003
              Hi,

              ,,The Aphorism" is free weekly newsletter with the
              best new 45 aphorisms per issue only for You!
              Only subscribres are free to use free our aphorisms
              in web, newspapers, radio or TV!

              We are using only the best words, and You are free
              to read our newsletter with family, friends and
              children.

              As the plus, we have enigmas, rebuses, anagrams,
              cryptograms, proverbs and quotes.

              See our the message archive with 75 issues.