Daughters of the Earth ezine and free fragrance sample

  • EarthDaughter Arts
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 30, 2000
      A jewelry, giftware, arts and crafts newsletter for EarthDaughter Arts. Come
      relax and learn of the beauty of our earth. Are you an EarthChild? Do you feel
      a special connection to the Earth that runs deeper than words? Would you like
      to honor it with those special times of creativity and peaceful reflection? Our
      newsletter comes out monthly and has crafts projects, herbal lore, ideas for
      relaxation and meditation and links to websites that honor the concept of the
      EarthChild.
      We are running a special right now, too. If you subscribe, you are eligible to
      receive a free fragrance oil sample.
      Our current issue includes articles on the moon, crystal meditation, garden
      websites and a special "virtual garden" project just for subscribers!

      We are also looking for submissions. To get an idea of what types of themes and
      concepts we promote in our ezine, please visit
      http://earthdaughterarts.com/edaconcept.html

      To subscribe to Daughters of the Earth, send an email to:
      earthdaughterarts-subscribe@egroups.com

      To subscribe to our version of Daughters of the Earth for the pagan community,
      send an email to: daughters_of_the_earth@egroups.com

    • EarthDaughter Arts
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 19, 2000
        A jewelry, giftware, arts and crafts newsletter for EarthDaughter Arts. Come
        relax and learn of the beauty of our earth. Are you an EarthChild? Do you feel
        a special connection to the Earth that runs deeper than words? Would you like
        to honor it with those special times of creativity and peaceful reflection? Our
        newsletter comes out monthly and has crafts projects, herbal lore, ideas for
        relaxation and meditation and links to websites that honor the concept of the
        EarthChild.
        We are running a special right now, too. If you subscribe, you are eligible to
        receive a free fragrance oil sample.
        Our current issue includes articles on the moon, crystal meditation, garden
        websites and a special "virtual garden" project just for subscribers!

        We are also looking for submissions. To get an idea of what types of themes and
        concepts we promote in our ezine, please visit
        http://earthdaughterarts.com/edaconcept.html

        To subscribe to Daughters of the Earth, send an email to:
        earthdaughterarts-subscribe@egroups.com

        To subscribe to our version of Daughters of the Earth for the pagan community,
        send an email to: daughters_of_the_earth@egroups.com

        >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^<
        Kristine Cherry - EarthDaughter Arts (http://www.earthdaughterarts.com)

        Kick your feet up and relax with the September issue of our ezine, Daughters of the Earth. Articles on meditation, relaxation, arts and crafts, moonlore, herblore and gardening tips are some of the subjects we cover.

        Subscribe now and receive a free sample of our new fragrance oils, too.

      • EarthDaughter Arts

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 23, 2000
              A jewelry, giftware, arts and crafts newsletter for EarthDaughter Arts. Come
              relax and learn of the beauty of our earth. Are you an EarthChild? Do you feel
              a special connection to the Earth that runs deeper than words? Would you like
              to honor it with those special times of creativity and peaceful reflection? Our
              newsletter comes out monthly and has crafts projects, herbal lore, ideas for
              relaxation and meditation and links to websites that honor the concept of the
              EarthChild.

              Our current October issue is out and has baking and aromatherapy ideas for
              Halloween. Plus, we have a special, brand-new-to-the-'net Halloween animated
              .gif you receive free, along with a seasonal fragrance sample when you
              subscribe!

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 9, 2000
                A jewelry, giftware, arts and crafts newsletter for EarthDaughter Arts. Come
                relax and learn of the beauty of our earth. Are you an EarthChild? Do you feel
                a special connection to the Earth that runs deeper than words? Would you like
                to honor it with those special times of creativity and peaceful reflection? Our
                newsletter comes out monthly and has crafts projects, herbal lore, ideas for
                relaxation and meditation and links to websites that honor the concept of the
                EarthChild.

                Our current October issue is out and has baking and aromatherapy ideas. Plus,
                you receive a free, seasonal fragrance sample when you subscribe!