Footprints on Mars? - The K-FILES

  • ksshow@crosswinds.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2000
      EZINE TITLE: The K-FILES
      PUBLISHER : Steeleye Productions, producer of
      The Kevin Smith Show
      FREQUENCY : Monthly
      SUBSC. FEE : FREE

      * Did Richard Nixon really take drugs and beat his wife?
      * Did the Mars Pathfinder really photograph strange footprints on
      Mars?
      * Did the top Nazi command staff really evacuate to Antarctica
      at the end of WWII?
      * Does gun control really make our streets safer?
      * Is America really the most violent nation on earth?
      * Did Russia really have a successful lunar drilling operation?

      Our readers get the benefit of answers and links. Are you one?

      SUBSCRIBE FREE NOW: k-files-subscribe@egroups.com