Daughters of the Earth ezine and free fragrance sample

  • EarthDaughter Arts - Kristine Cherry
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 23, 2000
      A jewelry, giftware, arts and crafts newsletter for EarthDaughter Arts. Come relax and learn of the beauty of our earth. Are you an EarthChild? Do you feel a special connection to the Earth that runs deeper than words? Would you like to honor it with those special times of creativity and peaceful reflection? Our newsletter comes out monthly and has crafts projects, herbal lore, ideas for relaxation and meditation and links to websites that honor the concept of the EarthChild.

      We are running a special right now, too. If you subscribe, you are eligible to receive a free fragrance oil sample.

      Our current issue includes articles on the moon, crystal meditation, garden websites and a special "virtual garden" project just for subscribers!

      We are also looking for submissions. To get an idea of what types of themes and concepts we promote in our ezine, please visit http://earthdaughterarts.com/edaconcept.html

    • EarthDaughter Arts
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 30, 2000
[...]

        To subscribe to Daughters of the Earth, send an email to:
        earthdaughterarts-subscribe@egroups.com

        To subscribe to our version of Daughters of the Earth for the pagan community,
        send an email to: daughters_of_the_earth@egroups.com

      • EarthDaughter Arts
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 19, 2000
          A jewelry, giftware, arts and crafts newsletter for EarthDaughter Arts. Come
          relax and learn of the beauty of our earth. Are you an EarthChild? Do you feel
          a special connection to the Earth that runs deeper than words? Would you like
          to honor it with those special times of creativity and peaceful reflection? Our
          newsletter comes out monthly and has crafts projects, herbal lore, ideas for
          relaxation and meditation and links to websites that honor the concept of the
          EarthChild.
          We are running a special right now, too. If you subscribe, you are eligible to
          receive a free fragrance oil sample.
          Our current issue includes articles on the moon, crystal meditation, garden
          websites and a special "virtual garden" project just for subscribers!

          We are also looking for submissions. To get an idea of what types of themes and
          concepts we promote in our ezine, please visit
          http://earthdaughterarts.com/edaconcept.html

          To subscribe to Daughters of the Earth, send an email to:
          earthdaughterarts-subscribe@egroups.com

          To subscribe to our version of Daughters of the Earth for the pagan community,
          send an email to: daughters_of_the_earth@egroups.com

          >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^<
          Kristine Cherry - EarthDaughter Arts (http://www.earthdaughterarts.com)

          Kick your feet up and relax with the September issue of our ezine, Daughters of the Earth. Articles on meditation, relaxation, arts and crafts, moonlore, herblore and gardening tips are some of the subjects we cover.

          Subscribe now and receive a free sample of our new fragrance oils, too.

        • EarthDaughter Arts

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 23, 2000
                A jewelry, giftware, arts and crafts newsletter for EarthDaughter Arts. Come
                relax and learn of the beauty of our earth. Are you an EarthChild? Do you feel
                a special connection to the Earth that runs deeper than words? Would you like
                to honor it with those special times of creativity and peaceful reflection? Our
                newsletter comes out monthly and has crafts projects, herbal lore, ideas for
                relaxation and meditation and links to websites that honor the concept of the
                EarthChild.

                Our current October issue is out and has baking and aromatherapy ideas for
                Halloween. Plus, we have a special, brand-new-to-the-'net Halloween animated
                .gif you receive free, along with a seasonal fragrance sample when you
                subscribe!

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 9, 2000
                  A jewelry, giftware, arts and crafts newsletter for EarthDaughter Arts. Come
                  relax and learn of the beauty of our earth. Are you an EarthChild? Do you feel
                  a special connection to the Earth that runs deeper than words? Would you like
                  to honor it with those special times of creativity and peaceful reflection? Our
                  newsletter comes out monthly and has crafts projects, herbal lore, ideas for
                  relaxation and meditation and links to websites that honor the concept of the
                  EarthChild.

                  Our current October issue is out and has baking and aromatherapy ideas. Plus,
                  you receive a free, seasonal fragrance sample when you subscribe!