Directory Project Update

  • wxgal2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      Dear "Ezine_News" members & listowner,
      I have been working on a special project, which is to pull together
      a very comprehensive list of all the "advertise your list and e-
      zines" type groups I can find.
      I hope to finish the directory soon, & a sample of it will go to
      the file's area of a moderator's list of over 1400 members, (with the
      full version available by ordering.)
      Glad I found 'Ezine_News' a few months ago so that I can include it
      in the directory! The listing should bring in alot of new members.
      Cami