The Aphorism

  • Happy You
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 21, 2002
      Hi,

      The Aphorism is free weekly newsletter with the best
      45 aphorisms only for You! We are preferring the new
      aphorisms! Only subscribers are free to use free
      aphorisms from our newsletter in web, newspapers,
      radio or TV!

      We have also freebies, recommended sites, enigmas,
      rebuses, anagrams, cryptograms, 12 proverbs, 12 quotes
      and much more!

      We are using only the best words, and You are free
      to read our newsletter with children, family or
      friends!

      See the message archive with 46 issues!

      Formatted, moderated.

      Subscribe free by sending the blank e-mail by
      the click on:
      TheAphorism-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      The e-mail address of moderator is:
      happyyyou37@...

      Thank You!
      Moderator

    • Happy
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 4, 2002
        Hi,

        ,,The Aphorism" is free weekly newsletter with the
        best new 45 aphorisms per issue only for You!
        Only subscribres are free to use free our aphorisms
        in web, newspapers, radio or TV!

        We are using only the best words, and You are free
        to read our newsletter with family, friends and
        children.

        See our the message archive with 60 issues.

        Subscribe free in the site:

        Formatted, moderated.

        The e-mail address of moderator is:
        happyyou37@...

        Thank You very much!
        Moderator

      • Happy
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 18, 2002
          Hi,

          ,,The Aphorism" is free weekly newsletter with the
          best new 45 aphorisms per issue only for You!
          Only subscribres are free to use free our aphorisms
          in web, newspapers, radio or TV!

          We are using only the best words, and You are free
          to read our newsletter with family, friends and
          children.

          See our the message archive with 64 issues.

          Subscribe free in the site:

          Formatted, moderated.

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 15, 2002
            Hi,

            ,,The Aphorism" is free weekly newsletter with the
            best new 45 aphorisms per issue only for You!
            Only subscribres are free to use free our aphorisms
            in web, newspapers, radio or TV!

            We are using only the best words, and You are free
            to read our newsletter with family, friends and
            children.

            See our the message archive with 70 issues.

            Subscribe free in the site:

            Formatted, moderated.

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 16, 2002
              Hi,

              ,,The Aphorism" is free weekly newsletter with the
              best new 45 aphorisms per issue only for You!
              Only subscribres are free to use free our aphorisms
              in web, newspapers, radio or TV!

              We are using only the best words, and You are free
              to read our newsletter with family, friends and
              children.

              See our the message archive with 74 issues.

              Subscribe free in the site:

              Formatted, moderated.

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 6, 2003
                Hi,

                ,,The Aphorism" is free weekly newsletter with the
                best new 45 aphorisms per issue only for You!
                Only subscribres are free to use free our aphorisms
                in web, newspapers, radio or TV!

                We are using only the best words, and You are free
                to read our newsletter with family, friends and
                children.

                As the plus, we have enigmas, rebuses, anagrams,
                cryptograms, proverbs and quotes.

                See our the message archive with 75 issues.

                Subscribe free in the site:

                Formatted, moderated.