Daughters of the Earth ezine and free fragrance sample

  • EarthDaughter Arts
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1 8:30 AM
      A jewelry, giftware, arts and crafts newsletter for EarthDaughter Arts. Come relax and learn of the beauty of our earth. Are you an EarthChild? Do you feel a special connection to the Earth that runs deeper than words? Would you like to honor it with those special times of creativity and peaceful reflection? Our newsletter comes out monthly and has crafts projects, herbal lore, ideas for relaxation and meditation and links to websites that honor the concept of the EarthChild.

      We are running a special right now, too. If you subscribe, you are eligible to receive a free fragrance oil sample.

      Our current issue includes articles on the moon, crystal meditation, garden websites and a special "virtual garden" project just for subscribers!

      We are also looking for submissions. To get an idea of what types of themes and concepts we promote in our ezine, please visit http://earthdaughterarts.com/edaconcept.html

      >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^<
      Kristine Cherry - EarthDaughter Arts (http://www.earthdaughterarts.com)

      The May issue of our ezine is out! Subscribe now and receive a free article on candle making.
    • EarthDaughter Arts

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 15 7:43 AM
[...]

        • EarthDaughter Arts - Kristine Cherry

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 30 7:27 AM
[...]

              To subscribe to Daughters of the Earth, send an email to:
              earthdaughterarts-subscribe@egroups.com

              To subscribe to our version of Daughters of the Earth for the pagan community,
              send an email to: daughters_of_the_earth@egroups.com

            • EarthDaughter Arts
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 19, 2000
                A jewelry, giftware, arts and crafts newsletter for EarthDaughter Arts. Come
                relax and learn of the beauty of our earth. Are you an EarthChild? Do you feel
                a special connection to the Earth that runs deeper than words? Would you like
                to honor it with those special times of creativity and peaceful reflection? Our
                newsletter comes out monthly and has crafts projects, herbal lore, ideas for
                relaxation and meditation and links to websites that honor the concept of the
                EarthChild.
                We are running a special right now, too. If you subscribe, you are eligible to
                receive a free fragrance oil sample.
                Our current issue includes articles on the moon, crystal meditation, garden
                websites and a special "virtual garden" project just for subscribers!

                We are also looking for submissions. To get an idea of what types of themes and
                concepts we promote in our ezine, please visit
                http://earthdaughterarts.com/edaconcept.html

                To subscribe to Daughters of the Earth, send an email to:
                earthdaughterarts-subscribe@egroups.com

                To subscribe to our version of Daughters of the Earth for the pagan community,
                send an email to: daughters_of_the_earth@egroups.com

                >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^< >^,,^<
                Kristine Cherry - EarthDaughter Arts (http://www.earthdaughterarts.com)

                Kick your feet up and relax with the September issue of our ezine, Daughters of the Earth. Articles on meditation, relaxation, arts and crafts, moonlore, herblore and gardening tips are some of the subjects we cover.

                Subscribe now and receive a free sample of our new fragrance oils, too.

              • EarthDaughter Arts

                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 23, 2000
                      A jewelry, giftware, arts and crafts newsletter for EarthDaughter Arts. Come
                      relax and learn of the beauty of our earth. Are you an EarthChild? Do you feel
                      a special connection to the Earth that runs deeper than words? Would you like
                      to honor it with those special times of creativity and peaceful reflection? Our
                      newsletter comes out monthly and has crafts projects, herbal lore, ideas for
                      relaxation and meditation and links to websites that honor the concept of the
                      EarthChild.

                      Our current October issue is out and has baking and aromatherapy ideas for
                      Halloween. Plus, we have a special, brand-new-to-the-'net Halloween animated
                      .gif you receive free, along with a seasonal fragrance sample when you
                      subscribe!

                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 9, 2000
                        A jewelry, giftware, arts and crafts newsletter for EarthDaughter Arts. Come
                        relax and learn of the beauty of our earth. Are you an EarthChild? Do you feel
                        a special connection to the Earth that runs deeper than words? Would you like
                        to honor it with those special times of creativity and peaceful reflection? Our
                        newsletter comes out monthly and has crafts projects, herbal lore, ideas for
                        relaxation and meditation and links to websites that honor the concept of the
                        EarthChild.

                        Our current October issue is out and has baking and aromatherapy ideas. Plus,
                        you receive a free, seasonal fragrance sample when you subscribe!