Croatian proverbs

  • stara
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2002
      Hi,

      ,,Croatian proverbs" is free weekly newsletter with
      the best 12 proverbs from Croatia! We are using only
      the best words, and You are free to read our
      newsletter with children, family and friends!

      Formatted, moderated.

      Subscribe free at site:
      http://www.coollist.com/group.cgi?l=croatianproverbs

      The e-mail address of moderator is:
      happyyou37@...

      Thank You!
      Moderator

    • Happy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2002
        Hi,

        ,,Croatian proverbs" is free weekly newsletter with
        the best 12 proverbs from Croatia. We are using only
        the best words, and You are free to read our
        proverbs with friends, family and children.

        Formatted, moderated.

        Subscribe free in the site:
        http://www.coollist.com/group.cgi?l=croatianproverbs

        The e-mail address of moderator is: