Proverbs for You

  • stara
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 23, 2002
      Hi,

      ,,Proverbs for You" is free weekly newsletter with
      the best 12 quotes only for You! We are using
      only the best words, and You are free to read
      our newsletter with children, family and friends!

      Formatted, moderated.

      Subscribe free at the site:
      http://www.coollist.com/group.cgi?l=proverbsforyou

      Thank You!
      Moderator

    • stara
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 8, 2002
        Hi,

        ,,Proverbs for You" is free weekly newsletter with
        the best 12 quotes only for You! We are using
        only the best words, and You are free to read
        our newsletter with children, family and friends!

        Formatted, moderated.

        Subscribe free at the site:
        http://www.coollist.com/group.cgi?l=proverbsforyou

        The e-mail address of moderator is:
        happyyou37@...

        Thank You!
        Moderator

      • Happy You

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 4, 2002
            Hi,

            ,,Proverbs for You" is free weekly newsletter with
            the best 12 proverbs only for You! We are using
            only the best words, and You are free to read
            our newsletter with family, friends or children.

            Formatted, moderated.

            Subscribe free in the site:
            http://www.coollist.com/group.cgi?l=proverbsforyou

            The e-mail address of moderator is: