Daughters of the Earth ezine and FREE fragrance oil sample

  • EarthDaughter Arts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2000
      A jewelry, giftware, arts and crafts newsletter for EarthDaughter Arts. Come relax and learn of the beauty of our earth. Are you an EarthChild? Do you feel a special connection to the Earth that runs deeper than words? Would you like to honor it with those special times of creativity and peaceful reflection?

      Our newsletter comes out monthly and has crafts projects, herbal lore, ideas for relaxation and meditation and links to websites that honor the concept of the EarthChild. Our current issue includes articles on the moon, crystal meditation, garden websites and a special "virtual garden" project just for subscribers.

      We are also giving away a FREE fragrance oil sample from our product line when you sign up right now!

      We are always looking for submissions. To get an idea of what types of themes and concepts we promote in our ezine, please visit http://earthdaughterarts.com/edaconcept.html

      Kristine Cherry - EarthDaughter Arts (http://www.earthdaughterarts.com)

      The May issue of our ezine is out! Subscribe now and receive a free article on candle making.