Own A Website..Just Submit & Earn Dollars..!!

  • gadithi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      Own A Website..Just Submit Earn Dollars..!!
      Dear Sir,

      This is further to our learning about your Website

      We appreciate a fact that your website has huge potential for
      monetizing; by displaying Online targeted Advertisements on several
      pages. XOPOR is a superior targeted AD delivery network allowing
      several Publishers to earn by displaying ads on their websites streamed
      from XOPOR network.

      Just submit your website and EARN DOLLARS..Just Two Steps

      1. Sign up
      2. Place Ads in your website.
      3. Earn DOLLARS Daily.

      < http://www.xopor.com/pubreg/?ss> Advantages of XOPOR:

      1. Daily Payments. 2. Effective Reports. 3. User Friendly. 4. 24X7
      Assistance.
      Reach us using the following form :
      Last Name: *
      Website: *
      Email: *
      Mobile: *
      Here are some of the highlights of XOPOR:

      1) Targeted ads are streamed to your site which includes Impression,
      Acquisition and Click ads. 2) Industry leading Tracking and Payment
      system of XOPOR helps Publishers realize the monetized value
      accurately. 3) Dedicated Account Manager works with you and your team to
      monetize the traffic on your website. 4) Our Web marketing advisory
      team also helps you ramp-up traffic on your website. 5) Payments at
      your convenience. 6) ADULT content related ADs are never streamed on
      XOPOR.
      We invite you to be part of this fantastic network and allow us to help
      you monetize the traffic on your website.

      You may reply to this mail to reach me directly or visit our website,
      www.xopor.com <http://www.xopor.com/> to know more about us.
      Greetings from Xopor Team.

      Copyright © 2008 Xopor. All rights reserved