The Cryptogram

  • Mirko
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 26, 2002
      Hi,

      The Cryptogram is free bi-weekly newsletter with the
      best 40 cryptograms per issue only for You! Only
      subscribers are free to use free our cryptograms in
      web, newspapers, radio or TV!

      We are using only the best words, and You are free
      to read our newsletter with children, family or
      friends!

      Formatted, moderated.

      Subcribe by sending the blank e-mail by the click:
      TheCryptogram-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Thank You!
      Moderator

    • stara
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 23 11:27 AM
        Hi,

        The Cryptogram is free bi-weekly newsletter with the
        best 40 cryptograms only for You! Only subscribers
        are free to use free our cryptograms in web, TV,
        radio or newspapers

        We are using only the best words, and You are free
        to read our newsletter with children, family and
        friends!

        See the message archive with 24 issues.

        Formatted, moderated.

        Subscribe free by sending the blank e-mail by the
        click on:

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 8, 2002
          Hi,

          The Cryptogram is free bi-weekly newsletter with the
          best 40 cryptograms only for You! Only subscribers
          are free to use free our cryptograms in web, TV,
          radio or newspapers

          We are using only the best words, and You are free
          to read our newsletter with children, family and
          friends!

          See the message archive with 24 issues.

          Formatted, moderated.

          Subscribe free by sending the blank e-mail by the
          click on:
          TheCryptogram-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          The e-mail address of moderator is:
          happyyou37@...

          Thank You!
          Moderator

        • Happy You

            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 4, 2002
              Hi,

              ,,The Cryptogram" is free bi-weekly newsletter with
              the best new 40 cryptograms only for You! Only
              subscribers are free to use free our cryptograms
              in web, newspapers, radio or TV!

              We are using only the best words, and You are
              free to read our newsletter with family, friends
              and children.

              See our the message archive with 33 issues.

              Subscribe free in the site:

              Formatted, moderated.

              The e-mail address of moderator is:
              happyyou37@...

              Thank You very much!
              Moderator

            • Happy

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 15, 2002
                  Hi,

                  ,,The Cryptogram" is free bi-weekly newsletter with
                  the best new 40 cryptograms only for You! Only
                  subscribers are free to use free our cryptograms
                  in web, newspapers, radio or TV!

                  We are using only the best words, and You are
                  free to read our newsletter with family, friends
                  and children.

                  See our the message archive with 37 issues.

                  Subscribe free in the site:

                  Formatted, moderated.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 16, 2002
                    Hi,

                    ,,The Cryptogram" is free bi-weekly newsletter with
                    the best new 40 cryptograms only for You! Only
                    subscribers are free to use free our cryptograms
                    in web, newspapers, radio or TV!

                    We are using only the best words, and You are
                    free to read our newsletter with family, friends
                    and children.

                    See our the message archive with 40 issues.

                    Subscribe free in the site:

                    Formatted, moderated.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 6, 2003
                      Hi,

                      ,,The Cryptogram" is free bi-weekly newsletter with
                      the best new 40 cryptograms only for You! Only
                      subscribers are free to use free our cryptograms
                      in web, newspapers, radio or TV!

                      We are using only the best words, and You are
                      free to read our newsletter with family, friends
                      and children.

                      See our the message archive with 41 issues.

                      As the plus, we have aphorisms, rebuses, anagrams,
                      quotes and proverbs.

                      Subscribe free in the site:

                      Formatted, moderated.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Mar 31 12:02 AM
                        Hi,

                        ,,The Cryptogram" is free be-weekly newsletter with
                        the best new 40 cryptograms only for You! Only
                        subscribers are free to use our cryptograms in TV,
                        radio, newpapers or web! As the plus, we have
                        enigmas, anagrams, rebuses, proverbs, quotes, aphorisms
                        and recommended sites!

                        We are using only the best words, and You are free
                        to solve our cryptograms with family, children and
                        friends! Our cryptograms are for age 17 and more,
                        because it is hard to solve more cryptograms!

                        See our the message archive with 47 issues!

                        Formatted, moderated.

                        Subscribe free by sending the blank e-mail by the
                        click on:
                        TheCryptogram-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

                        or in the site:

                        The e-mail of moderator is: