I went from making nothing to over $110,000 a Month!

  • springfieldent
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      I went from making nothing to over $110,000 a Month!

      Not hype or bs. This opportunity is smoking hot
      and people who have never made a dime are earning
      thousands per week. Get the details here
      http://springfieldent.info

      Yes it's true, I made over $110,000 in January 2007
      and I will show you how it's done.

      Listen to my audios at
      http://springfieldent.info
    • springfieldent
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
        I went from making nothing to over $110,000 a Month!

        Not hype or bs. This opportunity is smoking hot and people
        who have never made a dime are earning thousands per week.
        Get the details here http://springfieldent.info

        Yes it's true, my team leader earned more than $110,000 in
        January 2007 and he will show you how he did it.

        Listen to the audios at http://springfieldent.info