Newest Updates, Testimonials & Invitation

  • help_2_succeed
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2006
      Help 2 Succed now has more Solutions to Make a Living in The Arts
      that include A FREE Marketplace for The Arts with no hidden fees and
      0% commission with a huge resource center, downloads, how-to's and
      reviews to enable creative & talented people to make a living in The
      Arts.

      You can see the additions here:

      Services: http://www.help-2-succeed.com/h2s_services.html

      Free program downloads for Audio, Design, Presentation, 3d Animation,
      and more! PDF & zip files on copyrights, how-to's, crafts, patterns &
      much more!
      *** Downloads: http://www.help-2-
      succeed.com/free_programs_downloads.html

      1000+ pages with information & How-to's:
      *** http://www.help-2-succeed.com/newsandarticlearchive.html

      Testimonials:
      "Thank you so much for this! The info on your website is fantastic.
      I'm a songwriter and musician. Now I've got some ideas of things I
      can do and I know that there's support out there.
      "This is a wonderful service you are providing. Thank you so much."
      A.R.G.

      I really want to thank you so much for this website, Help 2 Succeed!
      I just downloaded the painting tools and created my FIRST EVER
      PAINTING ON THE COMPUTER!!! Really my first painting in YEARS! This
      is so fantastic! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!" N.A.

      "thank you thank you thank you" J.M.

      "Thank you so very much for the tips, I will use them." B.J.

      "I love your website.
      "I think many of us would like to think of ourselves as artists.
      "Thank you for doing what you are doing." K.D.

      "Just wanted to let you know that my screenplay made the first cut in
      the International Page Awards!!!!!! I am so excited I am besides
      myself....just to have got to the first cut with my first and only
      screenplay out of over 2500 entries from 39 countries is thrilling
      and I have you to thank for it!!!!!! A big heart thanks to you." J.L.

      Invitation:

      You are cordially invited to join the mailing list to be notified of
      the latest updates! Please go to the Help 2 Succeed homepage:
      http://www.help-2-succeed.com