Re: [Ezine_News] Daughters of the Earth-New Age ezine featuring music/book reviews & aromatherapy

  • doris jeanette
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2006
      How do you get a review copy of my audio tapes, cds and ebook to you?

      Thanks,

      Doris Jeanette

      On Jul 19, 2006, at 5:43 PM, earthdaughter wrote:

      > Need help winding down from the day's stress? Want to read New Age
      > music and book reviews before you buy? Looking for an ezine with tips
      > on meditation, relaxation, aromatherapy? One that honors nature and
      > the earth? Are you interested in earth magick? Then this ezine is for
      > you.
      >
      > To subscribe via email to our yahoogroup, send an email to:
      > Daughters_of_the_Earth-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or
      > To subscribe via the web, visit:
      > http://www.earthdaughterarts.com/DOTE/
      >
      > Blessings,
      >
      > )O( Luna

      Doris Jeanette, Psy.D.
      licensed psychologist
      http://www.drjeanette.com
      503 S. 21 St.
      Philadelphia, PA 19146
      215-732-6197

      SexuallyFit columnist and author of "A Natural Process for Opening the
      Heart - Your Emotional Guide to Self Esteem," highly praised and used
      by Elisabeth Kubler- Ross, MD in her later years. Available as tapes,
      CDs or ebook at http://www.drjeanette.com/tapes.html

      Affordable new marketing and business help for your private practice,
      new business and new products that set your holistic health practice
      on the path to success. http://www.drjeanette.com/marketing.html

      Free self help, holistic psychology newsletter:
      http://www.mcssl.com/app/join.asp?MerchantID=61376