Daughters of the Earth-New Age ezine featuring music/book reviews & aromatherapy

  • earthdaughter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2006
      Need help winding down from the day's stress? Want to read New Age
      music and book reviews before you buy? Looking for an ezine with tips
      on meditation, relaxation, aromatherapy? One that honors nature and
      the earth? Are you interested in earth magick? Then this ezine is for
      you.

      To subscribe via email to our yahoogroup, send an email to:
      Daughters_of_the_Earth-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or

      Blessings,

      )O( Luna
    • doris jeanette
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2006
        How do you get a review copy of my audio tapes, cds and ebook to you?

        Thanks,

        Doris Jeanette

        On Jul 19, 2006, at 5:43 PM, earthdaughter wrote:

        > Need help winding down from the day's stress? Want to read New Age
        > music and book reviews before you buy? Looking for an ezine with tips
        > on meditation, relaxation, aromatherapy? One that honors nature and
        > the earth? Are you interested in earth magick? Then this ezine is for
        > you.
        >
        > To subscribe via email to our yahoogroup, send an email to:
        > Daughters_of_the_Earth-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or
        > To subscribe via the web, visit:
        > http://www.earthdaughterarts.com/DOTE/
        >
        > Blessings,
        >
        > )O( Luna

        Doris Jeanette, Psy.D.
        licensed psychologist
        http://www.drjeanette.com
        503 S. 21 St.
        Philadelphia, PA 19146
        215-732-6197

        SexuallyFit columnist and author of "A Natural Process for Opening the
        Heart - Your Emotional Guide to Self Esteem," highly praised and used
        by Elisabeth Kubler- Ross, MD in her later years. Available as tapes,
        CDs or ebook at http://www.drjeanette.com/tapes.html

        Affordable new marketing and business help for your private practice,
        new business and new products that set your holistic health practice
        on the path to success. http://www.drjeanette.com/marketing.html

        Free self help, holistic psychology newsletter:
        http://www.mcssl.com/app/join.asp?MerchantID=61376