Get Your $529 Gift Right Now...!!!

  • Eugenijus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
      --- IB MailSpace Ad http://www.instantbuzz.com/b/?a67430c2_18t ----

      Free Electronics Guide
      http://www.instantbuzz.com/b/?a67430c2

      ---------------- Your Ad Here - Ask Me How -----------------

      I just had to share this with you. And I am glad
      to offer you what I think is the best email value
      I ever sent you.

      I want to let you know about an amazing website
      I just found.

      http://www.myfreegiveaway.com/red.php/r=forte33

      David Zohar (a well-known Internet Marketer), has gathered
      with some of the best marketers in the world, and together
      they are giving away $529 internet
      marketing products and packages for Fr.ee!

      http://www.myfreegiveaway.com/red.php/r=forte33

      Nothing to buy, but you get $529 internet marketing
      products absolutely F.R.E-E with no strings attached at
      all.

      http://www.myfreegiveaway.com/red.php/r=forte33

      What are the gifts, you ask?

      You can grab right now a Giant Package of ebooks,
      software, scripts, reports and memberships. Many of those
      products are with Master Resell Rights and private label
      rights...

      http://www.myfreegiveaway.com/red.php/r=forte33

      These amazing gifts are not only great resources,
      but they can lead to thousands of dollars in revenues!

      It's not every day that you find something like this.
      I'd suggest you go download them right now before
      he pulls the download page.
      Click here

      Enjoy...

      Warmly,

      Eugenijus
      http://www.PlugInNetProefit.com/
      http://ezine.pluginnetproefit.com/

      P.S. - You may be wondering, "what's the catch?"…well,
      there ISN'T one. Simply go to the site, enter your name and email,
      and you'll receive all those products with Master Resell
      Rights and more...

      This is my way of saying thank you for being my
      subscriber, and I hope that you will make lots of money
      selling and using those great products.

      http://www.myfreegiveaway.com/red.php/r=forte33

      P.P..S. please visit my blog:
      http://e-ezine.blogspot.com/

      Eugenijus Sakalauskas
    • Eugenijus
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006
        --- IB MailSpace Ad http://www.instantbuzz.com/b/?602677fb_5t ----

        This is how we all get our Free web traffic
        http://www.instantbuzz.com/b/?602677fb

        ------------- MailSpace TM and Patent Pending --------------