So what if you don't have a list, website or product?

  • Eugenijus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      --- IB MailSpace Ad http://www.instantbuzz.com/b/?2a883445_6t ----

      Leads Duobler
      http://www.instantbuzz.com/b/?2a883445

      ---------------- Your Ad Here - Ask Me How -----------------

      So what if you don't have a list, website or product?

      I'm so excited I can hardly type...

      If you want to make massive amounts of cash on complete
      autopilot without your own list, website or product - then
      this 'secret weapon' from my friend Ewen Chia will shock
      and thrill you:

      >> http://forte33.secretaff.hop.clickbank.net

      Ewen has created a revolutionary *turnkey* system that
      puts truckloads of money into your bank account instantly
      without you lifting a finger!

      I know it sounds like hype but it's not - this has to be the
      easiest way for the ordinary guys to make real money for
      once...check it out yourself while it's still available!

      >> http://forte33.secretaff.hop.clickbank.net

      Respectfully,
      >> http://forte33.secretaff.hop.clickbank.net
      Eugenijus
      plugin@...

      PS. This is not some mumbo jumbo stuff, it's much more
      powerful and simple than that...and when you see the site
      for yourself - I guarantee you'll be as excited as I'm!
      >> http://forte33.secretaff.hop.clickbank.net

      P.P.S Launch your own marketing campaign online!
      Free trial, no obligation. Famed FFAnet site as
      featured on TV/radio . Visit us at:
      http://refer.ffanet.com/piano53

      Eugenijus Sakalauskas
    • Eugenijus
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2006
        --- IB MailSpace Ad http://www.instantbuzz.com/b/?6b7679f8_6t ----

        Cheap long distance from UsaTalkCheap.com
        http://www.instantbuzz.com/b/?6b7679f8

        RE: http://forte33.secretaff.hop.clickbank.net

        Hi ,