Littlebytesnews.com-One Stop Parenting Resource: What's new this week-new store coupon for St. Patrick's Gifts!

  • Little Bytes Owner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      Littlebytesnews.com-One Stop Parenting Resource: What's new this week-new store coupon!

      Littlebytesnews.com-One Stop Parenting Resource

      What's new this week-new store coupon!

      March 2, 2006

      Featured Product

      St. Patrick's Clover Jr. Baby Doll T-Shirt
      $19.99

      Have your company name, logo or personal artwork placed on any of our products!

      Help support our Site...shop these sponsors!

      Get Your Personalized Children's CD
      Get 3 FREE Child Identification Kits with your FREE membership to the ChildSafe Network.

      ARE you a WAHM with a website or newsletter? Would you like to exchange free ezine ad space? (non-compete businesses please)Let me know at:

      editor05@...

      Post your free classified and business ads here!

      Visit PressMania and enjoy FREE advertising!

      Join PressMania FREE here!

      The site also offers great earning potential for anyone.
      Currently, you can earn $0.40 for sending visitors to the
      site to post free ads.

      Join our affiliate program FREE
      Send a blank email here.

      Get coupons for your favorite products!
      Free Grocery Coupons

      Member of:

      Join other WAHM's to start your free ad campaign!

      The WAHM business directory...let's go shopping!

      Chele's Treasures - add personality to your stationary and business cards

      Visit my Business Opportunities Site -Learn more about free business opportunities and how to start your own website free!

      Get linked to over 16,000 sites FREE!

      Join the family surfcenter to link to family friendly sites!

      In This Issue:

      1.. Store Specials and Promotions
      2.. Reading and Writing Tips...
      3.. Visit Littlebytesnews.com for WAHM's!
      4.. Visit Our Health News Ticker Page!
      5.. Visit our new Parenting Sites!

      1. Store Specials and Promotions

      This week we are offering a new coupon just in time for St. Patrick's Day gift giving!

      New designs are coming so shop early and shop often!

      Also, if you purchase an item from my store between now and March 14, 2006 you will also receive a bonus e-book with time saving tips for busy moms. Contact us at Subscribe; to receive this offer by email.

      Link: http://www.cafepress.com/littlebytespro?pid=4670544

      2. Reading and Writing Tips...

      Reading and Writing Tips for Parents and Kids

      By Patricia Garza

      Looking for new ways to make reading fun and creative? Here are a few ways to help your child learn and entertain himself as well.

      1. Record-a-story: This is a great way to allow your infant or child hear you read a story to him, especially when you are not around. Record yourself reading a favorite story on tape and let him/her listen to it throughout the day or at bedtime. Another version of this idea is to have your emerging reader record him/herself reading a story that he/she enjoys and can read fairly successfully. This will help boost their reading enthusiasm and make reading a fun activity.

      Click the link below to finish the article.

      Link: http://littlebytesnews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=46

      3. Visit Littlebytesnews.com for WAHM's!

      I have added a WAHM message board
      littlebytesnews.com/modules.php?name=Forums to the parenting forum, as well as several new WAHM resource links. Click below to access the WAHM links.

      Link: http://littlebytesnews.com/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=viewlink&cid=11

      4. Visit Our Health News Ticker Page!

      Receive live health news updates to keep yourself and your family healthy by visiting this link.

      Link: http://littlebytesnews.com/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=viewlink&cid=13

      5. Visit our new Parenting Sites!

      We have added a link to free and printable coloring book pages and award pages to keep your kids happy and successful!

      Link: http://littlebytesnews.com/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=viewlink&cid=4

      Finally, make sure you register on our site to receive your free downloads and other special offers from time to time. If you are already a registered user and subscriber you are on your way to having access to some of the best parenting articles and resources. So please visit often and become an active member of our parenting forums!

      Your input is needed now to make our site even better. Please email editor05@... or littlebytes@... to offer your feedback and comments or submit them through our site feedback link. littlebytesnews.com/modules.php?name=Feedback
      Thank you!

      Remember, some free e-books and other special offers are ONLY available to registered users or subscribed users. So make sure you are a registered and subscribed user on our site to get the full benefits of our site! Hope to hear from you in soon!

      Link: littlebytesnews.com/modules.php?name=Forums

      At littlebytesnews.com we have many new features added often. New designs arrive regularly in our store too! Come and see what we have for you or a family member! Our store prices are always reasonable and fair because we care! All items may be customized at your request for your business promotional needs or personal needs. Please contact us at littlebytes@... for personalized products.

      Our site exists for parents and families like you! I am a first time mom to a little boy. I know how hard it can be to find the best the net has to offer. My goal is to provide you with the resources, tools and items I think you will enjoy and find useful as well all in one place!

      Remember if you have a parenting tip, recipe, article or childhood story to share you may submit them on our site. You will retain all copyrights and reprint rights!

      Thanks again for being a subscriber or contributor to our site. Your loyalty and support are appreciated! Feel free to pass this newsletter on to a friend or family member so that they can start benefiting from our sites!

      If you have questions or comments please e-mail us at littlebytes@...

      We look forward to serving you!

      Patty, owner/editor
      Little Bytes Newsletter-One Stop Parenting Resource
      littlebytesnews.com
      Create your online Journal and Visit the Forums FREE!
      Check out our fun and addictive online games!
      ****************************
      Subscribe to my FREE newsletter! Subscribe now and receive a free recipe e-book your whole family will enjoy!
      www.cafepress.com/littlebytespro?pid=4670544 Family apparel, gifts and more!
      Do you want to start your own daycare? Learn more here-----> tinyurl.com/d5m7o
      ****************************
      New subscribers to littlebytesnews.com who register on our site will receive a free recipe e-book with delicious smoothies and more your whole family will enjoy!

      This email has been sent to you by Littlebytesnews.com, because you opted into our newsletter service when visiting our site or store. Or you contributed a story or article to our site.
      Patty
      Little Bytes Newsletter-One Stop Parenting Resource
      http://littlebytesnews.com
      Create your online Journal and Visit the Forums FREE!
      Check out our fun and addictive online games!
      **********************************************************************************************************************************
      Subscribe now to littlebytesnews.com by registering on our site and receive a free recipe e-book with delicious smoothies and more your whole family will enjoy!
      Registered site users will receive this free e-book and other special offers if they subscribe now.
      If you purchase an item from my store between now and March 14, 2006 you will also receive a bonus e-book with time saving tips for busy moms, but you MUST email us at subscribe to receive your bonus e-book.
      http://www.cafepress.com/littlebytespro Family apparel, gifts and more!
      http://littlebytesnews.blogspot.com/ Learn about site updates here!

      Littlebytesnews.com, Tucson, AZ 85741 littlebytes@...
      At Littlebytesnews.com, we value your privacy. Please feel free to review our Privacy Policy .
      You received this email as a subscriber or contributor to Little Bytes Newsletter. I look forward to hearing from you and reading your stories or tips related to childhood, children or parenting.
      If you have questions for the owner/editor please reply to
      editor05@...
      Thank you for your interest.