ConspiracyTheories

  • Ourgroups
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31 7:19 AM
      Web Address: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ConspiracyTheories

      Description

      Title: ConspiracyTheories
      Welcome to Conspiracy_Theories.

      This is a DISCUSSION GROUP dealing with the following Subjects and
      any others related to Conspiracy Theories around the United States
      and around the world.

      Are you paranoid?
      Do you think you are being watched?
      Are we being told what to do?
      Is our government hiding something?
      Is the U.N. taking control of the globe?
      Is our enemy Washington D.C.?
      Airplane crashes?
      Attack on America?
      CIA?
      Covert Operations?
      Death Camps?
      The Drug War?
      Energy?
      The FBI?
      Grocery store prices?
      Illegal Search and Seizure?
      Iraq?
      Israel?
      New World Order?
      N.S.A.?
      Middle East?
      Military Action?
      Mind Control?
      Secret News?
      Secret Organizations?
      Spy's?
      Terrorist Activities?
      And MORE...

      (Just keep the Discussions "Easy Going.")

      TELL US WHAT YOU THINK. This Group is for everyone to speak their
      minds while being polite and respecting the views of our other
      members. This may be a very active Group.

      All Members will be Moderated until they have posted their
      Introduction and have begun ACTIVELY PARTICIPATING in the Group.

      Members who Violate the spirit of this Group will be removed without
      further warning.

      Please start off by Introducing yourself to the Group.

      Have fun and maybe we can all learn something and make some friends as well.
      Related Link: www.thesunsetcafe.org
      Primary Language: English
      Listing Type: Listed in Yahoo! Groups directory