Discipline_Spanking_Diary

  • OurGroups
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2005
      Web Address: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Discipline_Spanking_Diary

      Description

      Title: Discipline_Spanking_Diary

      Welcome to Discipline Spanking Diary.

      Both Parents and their children are welcome to post here.

      Please insure you have your name, age, and gender in your Yahoo
      Profile, and that your set on Individual Email or Digest.

      This is NOT A FETISH list, but one we can all learn from each other.

      For example, what do you get punished for and how are you punished?
      Do you think your parents are fair in their choices of Discipline?
      Parents, what methods that you use work? For how long do you notice
      change in your child's behavior. I think you all understand what we
      are looking for here.

      We are here to share and learn together.

      Active PARTICIPATION is required in order to stay subscribed to this
      list, so please jump and contribute often.
      Related Link: (None selected)
      Primary Language: English
      Listing Type: Listed in Yahoo! Groups directory