Discipline-With-Love

  • OurGroups
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2005

      Description

      Title: Discipline-With-Love

      Discipline With Love is a Group for Parents, Older Siblings, Care
      Givers, and the like.

      We will cover many different methods, and discuss the Pros and Cons.
      We will discuss different ways of Discipline and what and when they
      are appropriate.

      This is a serious Group and SPAM and those not willing to Actively
      Participate will be removed/banned.

      Let's all help and encourage each other and in return, we will
      encourage our Children to grow up with our values and the respect for
      everyone.

      Upon Joining, you will receive a Questionnaire. You will have 3 days
      to complete and return it. If you do not return it, you subscription
      request will NOT be approved and you will have to re-apply.

      This group will/does allow minors to Join and participate, as long
      one of their parents are also members of the Group. Parents will have
      to email the Group Owner with their Child(rens) Screen Names/Yahoo Id's.

      Please respond to all Files you receive after Membership Approval.

      This Group is Sponsored by The Awareness Institute.
      Related Link: http://http://www.thesunsetcafe.org/forums
      Primary Language: English
      Listing Type: Listed in Yahoo! Groups directory