TEENS_POLLSandMORE

  • Don Leon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2005

      Description

      Title: TEENS_POLLSandMORE

      Welcome to TEENsPolls&More.
      First of all, this Group is for TEENS ONLY! You must be UNDER 20
      years old to be approved. Adults caught joining this Group will be
      REMOVED, BANNED AND REPORTED TO YAHOO.
      This Group will Moderate all new members and the posts of New
      members, for everyone's SAFETY. This is YOUR Group. You may Create
      and vote in Polls, share stories of what it is like to be a teen and
      more. This is YOUR SAFE HAVEN.
      This Group is NOT a place to advertise anything, or harass any of our
      members. Everyone has the right to feel 100% comfortable here so
      please, be kind, loving and supportive all our members.

      Please Introduce yourself up being notified that your subscription
      request has been approved. Tell us about your family (parents
      siblings) and how you relate with them, your hobbies, interests, etc.
      After responding to a Poll or two, share your comments about the
      subject of the polls you voted in.

      Having problems at Home, School, or elsewhere? We are proud to have
      as an advisor, a Doctor of Sociology and one who will never post
      unless you need some professional advice. He is here only when you
      need him. Otherwise, this Group is for you, a TEEN to vent, cry,
      chat, question, and whatever else you feel comfortable doing here.

      If you are IM'ed, emailed, etc by an adult (other than the Doctor as
      mentioned above), please email me off-list and include a copy of
      whatever logs, etc. you received. We will NOT TOLERATE any adult from
      harassing any of us! This is OUR Group and we will keep it that way.
      Please tell your friends and family members (siblings, cousins, etc.
      who are under 19 or under) to joning and Actively Participate in this Group.

      Again, let's make this the BEST and BIGGEST Yahoo Group for Teen's on
      the Net! We can do it, can't we?

      Britney

      Your Group Owner

      Moderators WANTED - Email me off list if your interested in helping out.
      Related Link: (None selected)
      Primary Language: English
      Listing Type: Listed in Yahoo! Groups directory