00SurvivorsOfAbuse

  • 50don
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2005

      Description

      Title: 00SurvivorsOfAbuse

      (To be APPROVED as a new subscriber to this list, you MUST have a
      COMPLETED Profile on Yahoo, Be on Individual Email/Digest, and
      PARTICIPATE in the list to remain subscribed!)
      As a male, who was abused mentally, physically and sexually by his
      mother and 3 older sisters, I can tell you that there where many
      times when I thought life had no meaning for me. However, even to
      this day, the abuse continues as if I am still locked into the little
      boy vs. Female supreme being conflict.
      If your a survivor, male or female of mental,physical, sexual or
      other abuse from a family member(s), then this is the list for you.
      Share your horrors, your stories, your feelings, your successes, and
      your daily challenges of just being okay with yourself. not a day
      does by that I do not FEEL the pain of the abuse and humiliation of
      being the only male in a house of females. What about you? This is a
      REAL list for REAL survivors. It is for those like myself that are
      living one day at a time to overcome the strength of 4 very strong
      and demanding woman in my life. Join me and other survivors, male and
      female for some challenging conversations that will, I hope allow me
      and the others to get on with our lives.
      Related Link: (None selected)
      Primary Language: English
      Listing Type: Listed in Yahoo! Groups directory