  • Catherine Franz www.AbundanceCenter.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1969
      Please accept the following submission for my ezine
      "Nonfiction Writing Roundtable Ezine".

      If you require any additional information, please let me know.

      Ezine name: Nonfiction Writing Roundtable Ezine
      Homepage URL: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ezine_News/
      Archive URL:
      No. of Subscribers: 18,152

      Subscribe URL: http://www.abundancecenter.com/Ezine/ListOfEzines.htm
      Subscribe E-mail: Ezine_News-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Frequency:
      Founded: 5/27/2000

      Ad cost: $20
      Ad discount: 10%
      Ad deadline: 1st of every month
      Ad Specs: Ad size limited to 5 lines or less, max. line length 60 characters.

      Accept articles: No
      Article guidelines: Not applicable.
      Article length: Not applicable
      Number of articles/issue: 2-4
      Article topics: Not applicable

      Description (45 chars) : Nonfiction writing how tos

      Description (80 chars): Nonfiction writing tips, techniques and how tos.

      Description (250 chars): Tips, techniques, sales letters, direct mail, marketing e-mails, brochures, copywriting, Internet copy, and other areas related to nonfiction writing.

      Description (450 chars): Tips, techniques, sales letters, direct mail, marketing e-mails, brochures, copywriting, Internet copy, and other areas related to nonfiction writing.