Are You An Internet Newbie?

  • Minas Chrysopoulo, MD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2000
      Dear Readers!

      An announcement for you all, but especially all you internet
      newbies...

      The Net Success News at
      http://www.info4wealth.com/newsletter.htm is for entrepreneurs, those
      of you new to the net, business opportunists, and those seeking one
      Internet savvy tip after another including how to increase traffic to
      your website. It also provides business and marketing information you
      can use right now. The main goal?... To save you hours of surfing and
      point you directly to what will help you succeed on the internet
      TODAY!

      Join FREE today at http://www.info4wealth.com/newsletter.htm

      Info4Wealth will continue to bring you informative and useful
      information on how to start a home based business and how to
      effectively run one, we have the know how and the experience to do so
      and will continue to pass success on to you if you allow us to!

      We are always happy to welcome Subscribers to our list who have the
      same desire and interests, which is to make money online and be
      successful. If you are a serious seeker and have a desire to succeed
      online you are in the right place, for those of you who are new we
      welcome you and will guide you successfully to the right programs--
      taking the right steps to ensure success for yourself in your quest
      to having a home based business that produces income.

      If you are not interested in any of the above desires, or goals
      please do not sign up for your free membership.

      The Net Success News will be transitioning to Monday, Wednesday and
      Friday editions for the summer months...

      New Card Program and Postcard Program coming this summer!! Have
      chats, fun, and tons of flash cards and interactive cards! The best
      part you?... You will make money!!

      Coming This Summer to your Computer The MoneyMakers be on the look-
      out!

      To get all your internet questions answered without obligation. Go to
      http://www.info4wealth.com/autoresponse.htm and take a good look
      around. You'll find all the information you need to start
      building a
      profitable internet business!

      Thank you and good luck we wish you the very best!

      All the best!

      Dr Chris, MD
      Founder of Info4Wealth
      Building profitable online businesses, one business at a time.
      http://www.info4wealth.com/newsletter.htm

      <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

      Get your sales banner on literally TENS of THOUSANDS of websites
      absolutely FREE FOR LIFE! THIS IS FREE TRAFFIC! What are you waiting
      for? Go to http://www.info4wealth.com/bestfreead.htm NOW!
      No banner? No problem, we'll provide one for you (free of course).

      GET GUARANTEED TRAFFIC, MAKE MORE SALES, EXPLODE YOUR MLM DOWNLINE!
      Get 1,000's of GUARANTEED VISITORS to your site NOW!
      http://www.info4wealth.com/guaranteed_visitors.htm

      Get the secret to being listed in Yahoo in 2-3 days!
      http://web-promotion.net/index.cgi?id=minas

      Here's a great way to build a large mailing list for FREE!
      Just go to this website:
      http://www.softinfluence.com/mmlb/?id=27541