,,The Anagram"

  • mirkobabic2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 8:27 AM
      Hi,

      ,,The Anagram" is free be-weekly newsletter with
      the best new 30 anagrams for You only!
      We are using only the best words, and You are free
      to read our anagrams with children, family and
      friends!

      See our the message archive of 25 issues!

      Formatted, moderated.

      Subscribe free by sending e-mail by the click on:
      theanagram-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      or in the site:

      The e-mail address of moderator is:
      happyyou37@...

      Thank You very much!
      Moderator
    • mirkobabic2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2005
        Hi,

        ,,The Anagram" is free newsletter with
        the best new 30 anagrams for You only!
        We are using only the best words, and You are free
        to read our anagrams with children, family and
        friends!

        See our the message archive of 29 issues!