Phasing out of media address

  • media@jyanet.com
    Message 1 of 218 , Feb 14, 2005
      Dear JY&A Media enquirer:

      Since this address was first used in 1995, it has been harvested by spammers � we now receive messages in languages we don't even know (which is hard for an international firm).
      Beginning April 2003, we will gradually phase out this address with the expansion of JY&A Media into an independent business unit. This address will remain current until the beginning of the northern summer.
      While we endeavour to contact everyone about this, it's inevitable we will miss some legitimate enquirers who have media@... associated with our company.
      If you need us to contact you about this change (e.g. you need written verification from one of our staff members), please visit our information request form at <http://www.jyanet.com/inforeq.htm> and let us know. You can also send general enquiries via that form.
      All illegitimate enquirers who misuse this and other JY&A email accounts will be reported automatically to their ISPs, especially Nigerian 419 scams frequently targeting our domain.
      We apologize wholeheartedly to legitimate writers for this inconvenience.

      SPECIFIC JY&A MEDIA ADDRESSES
      * Advertising agencies, please contact media-ad@....
      * Wire services and press release networks, please contact media-wire@....

      ARTICLE SUBMISSIONS
      If you have contacted us to submit articles, please read through the title that you are submitting to. We notice that the majority of submissions have no relation to our writing style, house style or even subject area.
      Only after you have done this, please submit to our feedback form at <http://www.jyanet.com/inforeq.htm> or email media-submit@....

      Sincerely,

      Jack Yan
      JY&A Media