AWANAClubs

  • Cami McCraw
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2001
      AWANAClubs

      Fall is here, & so is a new AWANA semester.
      "AWANA" = "Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed" ~ From 2 Timothy 2:15.
      This list is open to kids in any of the AWANA Clubs, parents,
      workers, & directors-- making this the most unique AWANA Club list
      around.
      I would like to see this list begin to be used.
      Need help with the missionary sections of the book? We have a
      sister list posted within the list description.

      Subscribe via the website ~
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AwanaClubs
      Subscribe via e-mail ~
      AWANAClubs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com