AdValues Ezine

  • Shelby Gorman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2001
      Hi! I'd like to introduce you to a new weekly ezine called AdValues.

      This publication is targeted to the beginning to intermediate online marketer. Each issue
      has campaign pricing for various compaines, marketing articles, and critiques of ad copy,
      submitted by readers.

      I'd welcome your subscription! If you're interested in an adswap, I'm open to offers.
      Although I'm very new (the first issue was mailed today) with a small subscriber base, my
      target is to reach 2000 subscribers by the end of September.
      Email me about an ad swap: mailto:hawthorne@...
      Thanks!
      -Shelby Gorman