Feng Shui Tips and Strategies

  • vicky@lifedesignstrategies.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2001
      "Life Design Strategies" is for people who are ready to have
      everything they want. Written by Feng Shui Practitioner and Life
      Coach, Vicky White, this monthly newsletter will provide you with
      tips and strategies to create the environment to give you your best
      chance of success. By becoming a master crafter of all our
      environments – physical, emotional, spiritual, mental, we create an
      environment that makes living our best life effortless.
      You can subscribe at
      http://www.LifeDesignStrategies.com/Newsletter.html