Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Group

  • Richard Ask
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 15, 2004
      PTSD Group

      Description Category: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
      This group is dedicated to the "what works" exchange of information. This
      group is not for whiners. It is an opportunity to share what we have found
      that works to improve the quality of our daily life.

      To subscribe please visit,
      http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PTSD_Group/?yguid=1953

    • Richard Ask

                  Message 8 of 19 , Nov 24, 2004
                    PTSD Group

                    Description Category: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
                    This group is dedicated to the "what works" exchange of information. This
                    group is not for whiners. It is an opportunity to share what we have found
                    that works to improve the quality of our daily life.

                    To subscribe please visit,
                    http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PTSD_Group/?yguid=1953

                  • The Natural Apothecary