LibVets -- a discussion list for Libertarians

  • Richard Ask
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 14, 2004
      LibVets � LibVets is a discussion list for Libertarians

      Description Category: Libertarian

      LibVets is a discussion list for Libertarians who view our military veterans as a positive
      potential group for the party to prospect. In addition, I have a belief that there are grounds
      for "assuming" a contractual obligation with our vets.

      This is a working list who's goal is to lead the Libertarian Party to recognize the veterans concerns and to aggressively pursue after their vote. In addition, this list will create tools etc. to recruit the veteran community now.

      To subscribe please visit,
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LibVets/?yguid=1953

    • Richard Ask
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3 10:01 AM
        LibVets � LibVets is a discussion list for Libertarians

        Description Category: Libertarian

        LibVets is a discussion list for Libertarians who view our military veterans as a positive
        potential group for the party to prospect. In addition, I have a belief that there are grounds
        for "assuming" a contractual obligation with our vets.

        This is a working list who's goal is to lead the Libertarian Party to recognize the veterans concerns and to aggressively pursue after their vote. In addition, this list will create tools etc. to recruit the veteran community now.

        To subscribe please visit,
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LibVets/?yguid=1953

      • The Natural Apothecary